When most people think of a casino visit, they primarily think of classic casino games like roulette. This is not only the case in land-based gambling halls, but also on the Internet. For a few years now, online casino players have had the opportunity to enjoy an exciting new form of the popular casino game: Live Roulette.
In live roulette, a human dealer is filmed spinning the roulette wheel and throwing the ball. Another camera then films how the wheel slows down and finally comes to a stop, so that the ball lands in one of the pockets.
The players’ bets are placed as usual via the casino’s software. Hence, Live Roulette online delivers both the excitement of a “real” casino visit and the convenience of an online casino. Live casino roulette offers players a great opportunity to have fun with just a few clicks and, with a little luck, to win plenty of money.
Live Roulette Security
One of the most important aspects when choosing an online casino is undoubtedly security. You end up risking your own money when you play on a gambling portal, so you should ensure that the games are fair and safe. In addition, many people give their banking information when depositing and this should be encrypted and protected at all times.
For these reasons, security should always be paramount when playing in online casinos. This is the only way for players to guarantee that they have the smoothest possible gaming experience. Unfortunately, many gamblers completely ignore this aspect and choose dubious sites to play online roulette live there. For example, one of the most common mistakes is playing on sites that do not have a valid casino license.
To avoid this, all live roulette casinos recommended by us meet the highest security standards with regard to data transfers and financial transactions. In addition, all of our online casinos have valid licenses from recognized gaming commissions such as the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission. These steps ensure that you enjoy optimal customer protection and complete fairness in all technical issues when playing Live Dealer Roulette and all other casino games.
The live online roulette games are offered by external companies that also meet all security standards. These companies are regularly reviewed by the independent gambling commissions. This ensures that every game at Live Dealer Roulette is fair. Then all you have to worry about is pick the right fields and win as much money as possible.
The difference between live roulette and online roulette
While it is basically the same game, there are some big differences between live roulette and online roulette. Online roulette is basically a completely digital version of the roulette game that can be described like a video game with real money bets. The roulette wheel and the field for the bets are digitally animated and the outcomes of the individual games are determined by a random number generator.
As mentioned before, online live roulette is a mixture of real roulette and online roulette. The operators of the Roulette Live games have their own production studios in which several roulette tables are set up. The only difference to a land-based casino is that these tables only consist of the roulette wheel, without the field for the stakes. This is displayed digitally like in online roulette.
In both variants, the players place their bets on the digitally animated field of the casino software. After all the bets have been placed, either watch the human dealer throw the ball into the wheel and spin it, or watch a digital animation of it.
Both variants also have advantages and disadvantages for the player. Live roulette is logically more exciting as you watch the wheel slowly come to a standstill live. This creates an incredible thrill, especially in the last few seconds. In addition, Live Roulette perfectly conveys the feeling of prestige of the roulette game. Live Roulette is absolutely perfect for those who want to experience the full casino feeling at home. Another advantage for male players is that the dealers are mostly attractive women. At many casinos you can even choose the dealer yourself.
The disadvantage of live roulette is that the games are generally slower than online roulette. Which variant you choose depends primarily on your own preferences. Anyone who wants to play as many games as possible in a short time is better off with online roulette.
How do you play live roulette?
Playing live roulette in Germany is not difficult. The game is offered in numerous online casinos that we present on our website. Thanks to the extensive betting options, Live Roulette in Germany is also available to players of all budgets. From complete beginners to the greatest high rollers, all types of gamblers can have great fun playing live roulette.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to play live roulette in one of the many virtual arcades:
- Choose one of the online casinos featured on our site that offer live roulette games. If you do not yet have an account there, you may be able to claim a lucrative welcome bonus.
- Make a deposit at the casino. Do not forget to select the bonus or enter the bonus code if this is necessary to claim it.
- Go to the casino’s game selection and select the live roulette games. Pick your favorite live Roulette game and the dealer you want to play with.
- Open the game. You will then see a screen with a table and a live dealer.
- Pick the right bet (we recommend starting with low stakes) and place your bet. The dealer will accept your bet before the game starts. In some live roulette games, the dealer will verbally comment on his actions or give a show of hands when your bet is accepted.
- When all the bets are up, the dealer spins the roulette wheel and throws in the ball.
- As the wheel turns, you can watch it with great tension as it slows down. In the last moments before it comes to a standstill, you may be able to estimate in which of the fields the ball will remain. This is the most exciting moment in Live Roulette, so give it a try! After the ball is in one of the fields, the dealer announces the result. At the same time, it will also be displayed on the screen so that you can check it out at your leisure.
- The winnings are automatically distributed by the casino’s software. The dealer does not have to determine and distribute all winnings as it would in a land-based casino. This not only makes the game faster, but also safer, as it avoids possible mistakes by the dealer.
- After the game is over, you can decide whether you want to play another round or leave the room.
What do you need to know before playing live roulette online ?
Before you head out and use your hard-earned cash on live dealer roulette, there are a few basic things you should know about the game. As with all games in an online casino, it is important that the player is well prepared in order to be as profitable as possible while playing.
Here is some basic information about live roulette:
- The odds of winning in live roulette are the same as in any other roulette game. When betting on red / black or even / odd the chance of winning is always 50% (1: 1). If you bet on a column or a dozen numbers, the chance is 33% (2: 1). When betting on single numbers the probability is 3.5% (35: 1), when betting on two numbers it is 7% (35: 2). Depending on the variant (with one or two zeros), the house edge in roulette is between 2.7% and 5.26%.
- To play live roulette for real money, you first need a real money account in an online casino. Most providers require you to verify your account with your ID or passport first before you can play for real money. After you have deposited money into your casino account, you can use it for all games or withdraw it at any time.
- The winner of each round of Live Roulette is shown on the screen. In other words: you always see exactly how much money you have won or lost in each round. This is without question an advantage over a real casino visit, because there it can be very difficult to understand the results of the individual rounds